The decomposing of harmful organic substances that cause air pollution and those responsible for bad smells.
ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTIVIRAL ACTION
The bacteria and fungi that attack the surfaces are brought down by strong power
photocatalyst oxidizer activated
by visible artificial light.
- Dimensions: 595x595x30mm
- Direct light: 3800lm, 32W, 105lm/w
- Color accuracy: 3 MacAdam
- Power: 32W
- Color temperature: 3000K/4000K CRI90+intenseLED+Solar 3000/4000 CRI99+
- Electrical protection: Class II
- Fire resistance: Class F
- Photobiological risk: RISK 0
- IP rating: IP40
- Lifetime LED panel: 50.000h L80B10
- Power supply: ON/OFF, 0/1-10V, PUSH, DALI available on request with a special driver
3800lm, 32W, 105lm/w
|Color precision||3 MacAdam|
|Electrical protection||Class II|
|Fire resistance||Class F|
|Photobiological risk||RISK 0|
|Lifetime LED panel||50.000h L80B10|
|Power supply||ON/OFF, 0/1-10V, PUSH, DALI
available on request with a special driver
- Backlight panel in white RAL9016.
- Screen and lenses in PMMA plastic polymer that allow not to degrade the quality of the light emitted and prevent yellowing over time
- Micro-prismatic screen to reduce luminance and guarantee UGR <19 suitable in work environments.
- Microprismatic screen treated with doped titanium dioxide (WIVA patent) able to activate the principle of photocatalysis with visible light. The light spectrum used has been studied and calibrated by our laboratories without the aid of violet (400nm) and UV wavelengths that are very harmful to health.
- LED card with controlled visible light spectrum for perfect activation of the nanomaterial compound on the filters.
- Color temperatures 3000K / 4000K CRI 90+
- Available with WIVA intenseLED + Solar technology
- Constant current panel that can be powered with special drivers
IntenseLED Solar is a LED spectrum technology focused on humans and their physiological and psychological well-being.
PHOTOCATALYSIS WITH VISIBLE LIGHT, THE BRAND NEW WIVACTIVE TECHNOLOGY
WivActive is an innovative technology developed by Wiva Group for air purification through the use of light and nanomaterials. The result of the company’s many years of experience in the lighting sector and collaboration with major internationally accredited research centers, WivActive technology offers an intelligent and effective solution to the problem of pollution and unhealthy air in closed environments.
WivActive products are completely Made in Italy:
designed and developed by the Tech Lab Wiva Group and manufactured at the company’s dedicated production facilities.
The nanomaterials are applied to the surfaces through a specifically developed coating treatment (fixing the nanocomposite). The particular chemical composition of this substance, based on a special patented form of titanium dioxide from the point of morphology and doping with silver and other elements, means that it is activated simply thanks to the action of white artificial light, even in absence of UV rays.